About Our District
The Hustisford School District is committed to empowering all students to learn the skills, acquire the knowledge and develop the attitudes necessary for them to reach their full potential as citizens who can meet the challenges of a changing global society.
About Our District:
The Hustisford School District covers 58 square miles, and our schools are located in the Village of Hustisford in the center of Dodge County.
John Hustis Elementary School is a 4K through 5th grade school. Enrollment is more than 200 students. Half-day, four-year-old kindergarten and full-day five-year-old kindergarten programs are available.
The Hustisford Jr./Sr. High School houses grades 6 through 12. There also are more than 200 students at this level. Advanced placement courses, courses in partnership with Moraine Park Technical College and virtual courses, along with the school's core curriculum, provide a wide range of learning opportunities for students. Many athletic (football, volleyball, wrestling, basketball, softball, soccer, and cheerleading) and co-curricular activities (academic bowl, drama, FFA, forensics, math bowl, mock trial, pep band, solo and ensemble, student council, and yearbook club) are available to our students.
Hustisford School District - At a Glance
- Pre-K-12 enrollment: More than 400
- Instructional staff: 36
- Support staff: 23
- Leadership team: 7
- Number of schools: 2
- Operating budget: Approximately $6 million
- Attendance rate: 95.9 percent
- Graduation rate: 97.2 percent
- Post-graduate, higher education rate: 87 percent
- Mascot: Falcon
- Heather Cramer, District Administrator
- Mike Gerlach, Director of Financial Services
- Terri Kreitzman, Special Education Director
District Support Personnel
- Fred Miller, Technology Director
- Kris Roeseler, Buildings and Grounds Supervisor
- Cindy Fitzsimmons, Food Service Supervisor
- JaNae Teer, School Psychologist
- Emma Sawdey, Speech and Language Pathologist
- Mr. Jacob Wichman, John Hustis Elementary School
- Mr. Clint Bushey, Dean of Students, Hustisford Jr./Sr. High School
Board of Education
The Hustisford Board of Education is made up of of seven elected members; elected to three year terms. Members of the school board are elected and represent the Village of Hustisford, rural areas, and one member at-large.
The Board of Education holds regular public meetings at 6:30 p.m. on the third Monday of each month in the Hustisford Junior/Senior High School Library.